The Hale Propeller Measurement Recording Instrument is perhaps the most sophisticated and certainly the most versatile, computerized three dimensional propeller measurement device available.
Experienced propeller repair facilities prefer the Hale MRI for performing detailed and accurate propeller measurement. With the MRI’s comprehensive reporting capability, the propeller technician can record and document the exact condition of a customer’s propeller. The resulting concise and visual summary can assist customers in determining the optimal repair or reconditioning service best suited for their needs. MRI Features Include:
• Compatibility with Windows 10.
• Durable rotary and linear encoders that provide continuous and highly accurate 3D readings to the computer for analysis and recording.
• Measurements and reporting of Pitch, Rake, Track, Angular Spacing, Section Face Camber, and other geometric features for ANY propeller.
• Ability to compare one propeller to another, such as left hand vs. right hand rotation, or two of the same rotation. This allows for the exact matching of a propeller set.
• Permanent computer record of pre and post repair activities, which can be transferred to another MRI user via e-mail or data storage devices. With this information, any MRI user has the necessary details to provide a subsequent repair or recondition service resulting in a finished propeller closely matching the original. If replacement is necessary, the detailed dimensional information can be supplied to the propeller manufacturer for review and determination of an optimal new propeller.
Michigan Wheel Marine
ZF Marine Propeller
Hung Shen Propeller
M e a s u r e m e n t R e c o r d i n g I n s t r u m e n t